Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Soaping for the upcoming season

Wow, I just realized it's been almost a month since I last posted. I assure you I'm still here and making soap.

Since the new year started I've ordered new supplies.  And I've been making lots of cold process soap.  I've been concentrating on restocking several of my best sellers.  With a cure time of 4-6 weeks I wanted to get my supply built up for the up coming farmers market season.  And I've working on some new items to add to the inventory.  The online store is always open...new items will be added once they are cured.  You might like to check out some new items in the store.  Britney, my daughter creates items with wire and beads. As her college schedule permits...I'll have her post about her creations.

                      
All these boxes contain fresh soap
in the process of curing.
                         
Some of the fun, new items I've been working on
Shaving soap in a mug..for men.  The round
soap contains loofa.  The embedded sweetheart soap,
and soap for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment