Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Cyber Monday

All the preparations and festivities of Thanksgiving is over.  I hope you had a great season of Thanksgiving.  If you braved the crowds of Black Friday sales I hope you've recovered.  Here at the home-front of Aunt B's we did everything to avoid Black Friday.  We always tend to move to the beat of a different drummer.  Our big time was Saturday, when we headed to our local diner for our bi-monthly breakfast out and then to a couple local thrift shops.  Although I frequently visit thrift shops, it's always more exciting to go to the thrift shop during the Christmas season.  I typically hunt for vintage Christmas treasures. We each came home with some Christmas treasures to add to our decor.

Here at Aunt B's, business has been going well.  I've had some orders coming in so I have needed to alter some items in the shop. Some of our soap has sold out for the Christmas season.  Our cold process soap takes about a month to cure therefore, the soap I've sold out of will not be restocked until sometime in January.
 Remember if you are local (Mount Airy, Maryland area) send me a note(auntbssimplyhomemade@gmail.com) of what you would like to order and we'll forgo the shipping.  Enjoy the beauty of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment